Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Tentative Reunion Date

Well, from the feedback we got from some of you, Ryan Kunz and I think that July 30-31 would be the best time to have our class reunion. He is going to check on some scheduling to make sure that we can actually do it, but at least set that date aside to get together! I'm really excited about this. I have spent the last couple of days reading up on all the blogs we have (mostly contributed by Amber) and it's been lots of fun getting to know all of you a little better. I can't wait to see a lot of you this summer and meet your families!

What we need now are some ideas of what you guys would like to do!

By the way, I organized our blog list by last name on the left. I used maiden names because I figured if you were looking for someone specific that would be the easiest way to find them. Hopefully everyone is okay with that. I also noted classmates that were married but linked the blog under both of their names. Please, please, please let me know if you have a blog or read someone else's.

Also, please feel free to send me updates and pictures about your life and family to put on this blog too. It doesn't matter if it's big or small news, we want to hear about it!

5 comments:

  1. Hey you spelled our last name wrong... Its Myers not Meyers. Thanks! I'm super excited for the reunion. Thanks for putting it all together. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Stacey this is Kacey Ellis my blog is jasonandkaceyschreier.blogspot.com
    If ya need any help with the reunion let me know
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be there! Thanks for getting this started. Let me know how I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, its about time someone did this!! thank you . . . and ditto about helping with the reunion stuff . . . i would love to help too.

    Beckii (Johansson) Gallup
    ericandbeckii.blogspot.com; babyguysfamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete